Hello folks, I’m here today to reveal is laptop millionaire a scam. If you don’t know yet, laptop millionaire is a book written by Mark Anastasi. This book was written with the intent to being a guide covering the facets that are required to making money online.
This book covered a lot of ideas and strategies I already knew but was able to generate some new tactics on making money online.
Who Is Mark Anastasi ?
Mark was basically a guy that didn’t want to work that 9 – 5 sift for the big man, probably like most of us. Actually back in 2004 mark was an unemployed security guard and was $12,000 in debt. He was broke, had no job, and no where to live. It was a pretty amazing story that you should familiarize yourself with.
There are many ways to make money online and to my surprise mark actually covered 32 topics in this book quite clearly too. Some ideas I already knew but he does give a different perspective to making money online that is his own unique take for the most part.
Here are the 32 topics outlined:
- Commenting on blogs, forums, Amazon, questions sites, Facebook Pages, YouTube videos
- Twitter, the Twitter JV strategy, and the Twitter Direct Reply strategy
- Selling tweets and retweets!
- Pay-Per-Post (Blog hijacking strategy, or selling blog posts)
- YouTube! (Uploading videos to YouTube, YouTube video hijacking, YouTube advertising)
- Giving away viral ebooks that include affiliate links
- Selling ebooks on Clickbank
- Selling PLR products
- Licensing products, bundling them, and selling them!
- List building and email marketing!
- Solo Ads, Adswaps, and Joint Ventures
- Selling gigs on Fiverr.com, Buying gigs on Fiverr.com, and Fiverr Gig Arbitrage!
- Buying & selling web businesses on Flippa.com
- Webinars, webinar replays, and joint venture webinars
- S.E.O (get your sites ranked on the search engines, and get free search traffic)
- Review sites
- Selling online advertising
- Selling Leads! Also: CPA marketing
- Local Business Marketing
- Buying expired domains that still get traffic!
- Outsourcing! hiring outsourcers in the Philippines
- E-commerce sites (e.g. purepearls.com, bike gear on www.cyclestore.co.uk, etc.)
- Membership sites
- Facebook Pages (getting thousands of ‘likes’)
- Article marketing (e.g. ezinearticles.com)
- Selling product s on eBay
- Selling deals on Groupon & upselling other services! (also: LivingSocial, etc.)
- Selling on the Amazon Kindle platform!
- Web TV shows & uploading content to iTunes!
- Pay-per-click advertising (Facebook Ads, Google Ads)
- Media buying
How Mark Made His Money
To be honest, mark went a very unconventional way as he pretty much got a lot of people to write his content for him. He actually goes to say that one year he only contributed 2 hours the whole year which is pretty crazy. He covers come pretty cool ways to make money online and this would be a good read for anyone interested.
Are you looking to make money online step by step ?
I suggest you take a look into my wealthy affiliate review, which is the place I learned everything I currently know and every day I learn something new. If you are interested you can skip my review and go straight to signing up for free.