Hello everyone, It’s Yunier here again ! Time to take a closer look at Matt Lloyd My Online Business Empire and figure out if this program will fill your pockets or just empty them.
Product Name : My Online Business Empire
Owner : Matt Lloyd
Price : $49 + $19 monthly and up-sells
Verdict : Not Recommended
What Is It?
My Online Business Empire is a multilevel marketing business or it’s suppose to be but it’s actually a pyramid scheme and ill explain why shortly.
Short Review :
If you been online enough trying to find out about making money online programs or websites then I’m sure you have come across empower network . Well, these two programs are extremely similar in their structure and how they work. Any complaints ? Just take a look at the picture below.
There is no question that this program is a pyramid scheme. Take a look at the Review of the only website that I truly recommend for making money online.
What You Should Know :
Before you think about committing towards this program there are some things you should know so I compiled a small list.
- You need to pay the initial $49 to just get access to this program
- You can’t make any real commission unless you buy the up-sells ($1997)
- Monthly membership of $19
The $1997 My Online Business Empire Up-sell Brings :
For this price you will be given 5 courses.
- MOBE licencee course
- My online business empire(8 hours)
- Funded proposal(17 hours of training)
- Affiliate bonus(11 hours)
- OPT Formula(14 hours)
But the up-sells don’t stop there ! (what a surprise or not lol ) You will be offered courses/products to buy like:
- $97 per month – Inner Circle Membership
- $97 per month – MOBE Elit Earners
- $97 per month – Done For You Emails
- $194 – My Email Marketing Empire
- $194 – OPT Formula (Outsourcing Formula)
- $291 – Affiliate Bonus Domination
- $194 – Funded Proposal
- $9.95 – IM Revolution Handbook
It should be noted that for these purchases when you are trying to recruit or scam however you want to call it, you will receive 90% commission rate . That’s about the only good thing this program brings and some decent training. Let’s stay with the up-sells though because it doesn’t even stop there !
On the next list of up-sells you will be compensated 50% on what you can recruit.
- $1997 – 10,000 Leads in 100 Days
- $997 – Online Income Revolution
- $997 – The 90 Day Challenge
- $997 – Six Figure Coaching Secrets
- $997 – Add the Nitrous
- $4,997 – Diamond Coaching Program ($1,200 commission)
- $8,997 – Titanium Mastermind
This is just absurd ! lol No offence to the people that bought any of these up-sells but who in the right mind will waste that much money on any program. This takes the medal on top of pyramid schemes across the web.
Do you have over $20,ooo lying around your bank ? I’m still puzzled by how much money you are being tried to pay up. The funny part is that it’s not even that complete of a program.
If you ask for support on their website it’s very likely that you won’t get a response for a while as supposedly they only had one person working in the support area. Excuse me as I laugh a second.. okay I’m back ! lol So a program with so many dam up-sells can’t pay for more than one person to take support request ?
My Official Verdict :
It’s simple, stay as far away as you can from Mr.lloyd and his pyramid scheme. If i wanted to make money by spending over $20,000 I think I would go to vegas ! If you want to gain the same training, videos, tutorials, and much more just click below to read my review on the only program I use.